Erika E. Anderson
About Erika E. Anderson
Erika E. Anderson is the founder and managing partner of the Law Offices of Erika E. Anderson. Ms. Anderson is a civil litigation attorney serving the state of New Mexico with over 20 years of experience in the legal field. Erika has achieved outstanding results for clients both at trial and on appeal. She is dedicated to seeking justice for individuals who need someone on their side, and as a result, she forges close bonds with her clients. Her willingness to take on challenging cases and win has earned her a reputation for success.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Anderson was a Licensed Professional Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LPCC) and she worked as a counselor for adolescents and their families for four (4) years. Immediately after graduating law school, Ms. Anderson clerked for eight (8) judges in the Fifth Judicial District for the State of New Mexico. She then clerked for the Honorable Gene Franchini and the Honorable Richard C. Bosson on the New Mexico Supreme Court from 2002-2004.
Below is a summary of Ms. Anderson’s extensive education background:
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2001
- Universidad de Guanajuato, summer program, 1999
- Master of Arts (MA), Counseling, 1995
- University of Colorado, Bachelor of Arts (BA), Psychology, 1992
- University of Pittsburgh, Semester at Sea program
Dedicated to Seeking Justice - With the Track Record to Prove It
Ms. Anderson represents individuals in the areas of personal injury, car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice, wrongful termination, estate planning, probate. She has excellent litigation skills and has served as lead counsel and co-counsel in numerous trials in State and Federal Court. She has also successfully briefed and argued appeals before the New Mexico Court of Appeals and the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. In addition, Ms. Anderson has exceptional experience with estate planning and probate issues.
Recognition & Awards
Erika has received an AV Martindale-Hubbell rating, which is the highest rating for legal and ethical excellence, bestowed upon her by her peers in the legal field. She has also been named a top ten attorney in New Mexico by the National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys, as well as a Superlawyer for her outstanding work and results in the legal profession. She maintains high ratings from her clients on Google and FindLaw, and has maintained a rating of 10 from Avvo, the highest rating possible, for several years.
Ms. Anderson is also involved and respected in the legal community. Ms. Anderson was elected the President of the New Mexico State Bar in 2014. She also served as the President of the Women's Bar Association in 2014, and she is currently on the Board of Directors for the New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association.
- Recognized for leadership skills in the legal community
- Recognized as a Top Litigator
- Recognized for extraordinary performance in the legal profession
- Maintains a high client and peer rating on Google
- Maintains a high client rating on FindLaw
- Albuquerque Business First Forty Under Forty, 2007
- AV Martindale-Hubbell Rated
- American Board of Trial Advocates.
- Board of the New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association.
- President of the State Bar of New Mexico in 2014
- Recognized as a Top 100 Civil Plaintiff by the National Trial Lawyers
- NAOPIA Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney, 2021
- Selected to Southwest Super Lawyers List 2020 to present
- Elite Lawyer Award, 2018
- The American Lawyer, 2016
- The National Law Journal, 2016
- Hautepreneurs, 2014
- American Bar Foundation Fellow
- The University of New Mexico Law School A.H. McLeod Award for Skill in Advocacy, 2001
The Team at Erika E. Anderson Is Ready to Help You
Our team will evaluate your potential case and help you decide on the best course of action for your situation. Initial consultations are always. Contact us now to get started.