Erika E. Anderson, Esq.
Erika E. Anderson is the founder and managing partner of the Law Offices of Erika E. Anderson. Ms. Anderson is a civil litigation attorney serving the state of New Mexico with 20 years of experience in the legal field. Erika has achieved outstanding results for clients both at trial and on appeal. She is dedicated to seeking justice for individuals who need someone on their side, and as a result, she forges close bonds with her clients. Her willingness to take on challenging cases and win has earned her a reputation of success.
Erika E. Anderson is a top-rated attorney.
Erika has received an AV Martindale-Hubbell rating, which is the highest rating for legal and ethical excellence, bestowed upon her by her peers in the legal field. She has also been named a top ten attorney in New Mexico by the National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys, as well as a Superlawyer for her outstanding work and results in the legal profession. She maintains a 5-star rating from her clients on both Google and FindLaw, and has maintained a rating of 10 from Avvo, the highest rating possible, for several years.
Erika E. Anderson is dedicated to seeking justice for her clients and has the track record to prove it.
Ms. Anderson represents individuals in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, general tort liability, discrimination, harassment, employment, civil rights, estate planning and probate. She has excellent litigation skills and has served as lead counsel and co-counsel in numerous trials in State and Federal Court. She has also successfully briefed and argued appeals before the New Mexico Court of Appeals and the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. In addition, Ms. Anderson has exceptional experience with estate planning and probate issues.
Erika E. Anderson is recognized within the community as a trusted resource and ally with a unique background and well-rounded education.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Anderson was a Licensed Professional Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LPCC) and she worked as a counselor for adolescents and their families for four (4) years. Immediately after graduating law school, Ms. Anderson clerked for eight (8) judges in the Fifth Judicial District for the State of New Mexico. She then clerked for the Honorable Gene Franchini and the Honorable Richard C. Bosson on the New Mexico Supreme Court from 2002-2004.
Erika E. Anderson is well respected in the legal community and hes held several elected and executive positions throughout her career.
Ms. Anderson was the President of the State Bar of New Mexico in 2014. She is also former Chair of the American Bar Association Tort, Trial & Insurance Practice Section Trial Techniques Committee and the State Bar of New Mexico Young Lawyers Division. In addition, Erika is a past President of the New Mexico Women’s Bar Association. She also worked as an adjunct professor at the University of New Mexico School of Law teaching evidence and trial practice skills from 2016 – 2018.
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2001
- Universidad de Guanajuato, summer program, 1999
- Master of Arts (MA), Counseling, 1995
- University of Colorado, Bachelor of Arts (BA), Psychology, 1992
- University of Pittsburgh, Semester at Sea program
- New Mexico State
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Director, New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association & Foundation, 2020 – present
- President of the New Mexico State Bar, 2014
- State Bar of New Mexico Board of Bar Commissioner, 2007 – 2016
- New Mexico Women’s Bar Association, President 2010
- American Bar Association Tort, Insurance Trial and Practice Section (TIPS), 2008 – present
- Trial Techniques Committee, Chair 2013-2014
- American Bar Association Membership, New Mexico Chair – 2009
- First Judicial District Bar Association, President 2008
- State Bar of New Mexico Young Lawyers Division (YLD), President 2007
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, 2005 – 2007
- Member of the Albuquerque Bar Association
- AV Martindale-Hubbell Rated
- NAOPIA Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney, 2021
- Selected to the 2020 and 2021 Southwest Superlawyers List
- Elite Lawyer Award, 2018
- The American Lawyer, 2016
- The National Law Journal, 2016
- Hautepreneurs, 2014
- American Bar Foundation Fellow
- Albuquerque Business First Forty Under Forty, 2007
- The University of New Mexico Law School A.H. McLeod Award for Skill in Advocacy, 2001
- Recognized for leadership skills in the legal community
- Recognized as a Top Litigator
- Recognized for extraordinary performance in the legal profession
- Maintains a 5.0 client and peer rating on Google
- Maintains a 5-star client rating on FindLaw
The Law Offices of Erika E. Anderson
The Law Offices of Erika E. Anderson has a team of dedicated attorneys representing individuals and businesses in several areas of the law. Whether in a court room, conference room, or online meeting, every client is treated with respect and every matter is of the utmost importance to the firm. Our attorneys at the Law Offices of Erika E. Anderson have vast experience, expertise and passion for the law. We pride ourselves on both excelling within the processes of our legal specialties as well as achieving positive outcomes in our cases. Our team strives for excellence in all aspects.
The Law Offices of Erika E. Anderson specializes in several aspects of representation:
- personal injury
- medical malpractice
- civil rights
- estate matters
We offer free legal consultations.
Our attorneys will evaluate your potential case and help you decide on the best course of action for your situation. Initial consultations are always free. Contact us now to get started.