Lucy River is an attorney at the Law Offices of Erika E. Anderson. She was born and raised in Ireland before traveling to New Mexico in the mid 2000’s and embarking on a career in the criminal justice system. Lucy made “pit stops” as a police officer, a lobbyist, and a public defender before joining the Law Offices of Erika E. Anderson.
Lucy is a mom, as well as a blue-and-a-half-belt in jiu jitsu and an indoor cycling instructor in her spare time.
- Juris Doctor, graduated cum laude from the University of New Mexico School of Law, 2019
- Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice Studies, graduated magna cum laude from New Mexico Highlands University, 2017
- Diploma in Speech & Drama Studies, graduated with high honors from D.I.T. Conservatory of Music & Drama, Dublin, Ireland, 2003
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New Mexico State Bar, 2019
- Federal Bar, 2020
- A “Working” System Can Be Unfair, Lucy River, American Bar Association Student Lawyer Magazine, January 2019
- Not Yet Walking, Lucy River & Kathleen Sabo, New Mexico Ethics Watch, January 2018
- Learning to Walk: New Mexico’s Anemic Financial Disclosure Regimen, Lucy River & Douglas Carver, New Mexico Ethics Watch, December 2016
The Law Offices of Erika E. Anderson
The Law Offices of Erika E. Anderson has a team of dedicated attorneys representing individuals and businesses in several areas of the law. Whether in a court room, conference room, or online meeting, every client is treated with respect and every matter is of the utmost importance to the firm. Our attorneys at the Law Offices of Erika E. Anderson have vast experience, expertise and passion for the law. We pride ourselves on both excelling within the processes of our legal specialties as well as achieving positive outcomes in our cases. Our team strives for excellence in all aspects.
The Law Offices of Erika E. Anderson specializes in several aspects of representation:
- personal injury
- medical malpractice
- civil rights
- estate matters
We offer free legal consultations.
Our attorneys will evaluate your potential case and help you decide on the best course of action for your situation. Initial consultations are always free. Contact us now to get started.